Thursday, August 2, 2012

Shame On the Freakazoid Homophobes

SHAME on the hateful shits.

People waiting with excitement and pride to show that they do not support equality. I suddenly felt like an alien in my own town, surrounded by people that i see everyday who jumped at the chance to show their evil side. I have spoken with my friends and many of us feel the same way, just utter shock and sorrow. The very existence and support of yesterday’s Chick-Fil-A appreciation day has negative impacts on the well-being of countless gays around this country. I could only wonder what the people in that line would have done had they known that I was gay as I walked by. To fear the anger and resentment of your neighbors for being who you are is not the freedom that the American dream promises. I hope for more, and I hope for better from my fellow Americans.
All I hope for is that every one of those self-righteous monsters dies slowly, painfully, humiliatingly and soon.

No comments: