Sunday, April 6, 2014

People who are terrified of numbers and shapes belong under sedation.

Yeah, tell me again how freakazoids' ridiculous beliefs are irrelevant to their intelligence or ability to function rationally in the real world.

Megan Pinion posted the complaint and a photo of her two beverages. One had a star drawn in the foam, which she conceded could simply be a star like the one in Starbucks logo rather than Lucifer’s pentagram. The other beverage had a 666 drawn in the foam. It is a number the Book of Revelations links to the Antichrist.
“I unfortunately can’t give the young man’s name who served it, because I was so appalled that I could not bring myself to look at him,” Pinion wrote in her post. “I am in no way judging his beliefs or dis-meriting his beautiful artwork, I am however judging his lack of professionalism and respect for others. I am a teacher in the public school system and if I were to present a child of atheist or pagan believers with a Christian art project I could be sued in a heartbeat. I am of Catholic faith and would love to share in my beliefs daily. Fortunately I have enough common sense to present myself with professionalism and follow an ethics code. Perhaps that could be suggested to that particular location.”
She should be grateful I wasn't her "barista." I would have drawn a dick-and-balls with the message: "Megan sucks giant hairy donkey balls."

What the fuck does the appearance of her overpriced, bad-tasting beverage have to do with fucking anything? This moron should not be allowed to drive, much less vote.

Although from the reaction of corporate HQ, I think they immediately nailed her for the grifting palin wannabee she obviously is.

No comments: