Saturday, November 7, 2009

Go See This Movie Right Now

Just got back from seeing Capitalism: A Love Story. I hadn't planned on seeing it, mostly because I'm not a huge Michael Moore fan. I liked Fahrenheit 9-11 but thought it probably didn't persuade anyone, and never bothered to see Sicko because I've been screaming for single-payer since before Moore knew what it was.

But a friend wanted to see Capitalism: A Love Story, so I went along.

Go. See. It. Right. Now.

Moore is a fucking genius, and a genuine National Treasure. It's What The Fuck Happened, What It Means and Who's to Blame in two hours and seven minutes that will keep you glued to your seat while you gasp and laugh and cry and burst into applause.

Click here to find where it's showing near you.

And keep repeating: Wall Street delenda est.

No comments: