Saturday, July 31, 2010

Still No Plan for Getting Past the Bullies

Not even a plea to voters to elect congress critters who will allow these plans to become reality.

President Obama still seems to be waiting for the Bipartisanship Fairy to appear and sprinkle Cooperation Dust over the repugs and Blue Dogs. Give it up, Barack; the only thing they understand is force.



I know times are tough. I know that the progress we’ve made isn’t good enough for the millions of Americans who are still out of work or struggling to pay the bills. But I also know the character of this nation. I know that in times of great challenge and difficulty, we don’t fear the future – we shape the future. We harness the skills and ingenuity of the most dynamic country on Earth to reach a better day. We do it with optimism, and we do it with confidence. That’s the spirit we need right now, and that’s the future I know we can build together.

Full transcript here.

No comments: