Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Now We're Stuck With AynRandy

The Tribble-Toupeed One is "suspending" his presidential campaign and now will have nine months to work on getting re-elected to fail to represent Kentucky in the U.S. Senator.

Really, Iowa?  You couldn't give him just enough false hope and momentum to carry him past the point that his senate campaign collapsed?  I am disappointed, Iowa.

Here's the self-aggrandizing lie his campaign released:

Kentucky Senator Rand Paul is suspending his 2016 White House bid.

In a release on Wednesday morning, the Kentucky Senator said the following:

"It's been an incredible honor to run a principled campaign for the White House. Today, I will end where I began, ready and willing to fight for the cause of Liberty.

Across the country thousands upon thousands of young people flocked to our message of limited government, privacy, criminal justice reform and a reasonable foreign policy. Brushfires of Liberty were ignited, and those will carry on, as will I.

Although, today I will suspend my campaign for President, the fight is far from over. I will continue to carry the torch for Liberty in the United States Senate and I look forward to earning the privilege to represent the people of Kentucky for another term."
Nine people have filed to challenge AynRandy for Senate:  two repugs and seven Democrats, including Lexington Mayor Jim Gray.


No comments: