Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Atkins Stays On Offense With New Ad

From Bill Atkins' campaign:




Congressman Geoff Davis on Tom Massie: 

"What was done, using my name in vain, was inappropriate. I think it shows immaturity... it spoke for itself in terms of the lack of character to do something like that.

"There was a voice mail message left for me, and in there were the words 'I'm not asking for permission.'

"I think it's more a statement of what kind of a Member of Congress the person would be."

Interviewer: 

"What's your expectation for what kind of Congressman Thomas Massie would be?"

Congressman Geoff Davis:

"Past is prelude in terms of behavior. I think that you can just examine his record and his biography in the campaign that he ran and draw your own conclusions." 

 Watch this video and more at MassieNoWay.com

No comments: