Friday, December 23, 2011

All Happy Familes Are Alike

And grandparents are grandparents are grandparents.

Bon The Geek at Zandar's place:

Okay, I laughed and I also got a bit teary at the pure damn happiness of this guy. But first, a foreword from Jezebel:

The Surprise Pregnancy Announcement Youtube Video is practically its own genre, but this one has a twist: The expectant and delighted grandparents are two men. And they're jump-up-and-down excited.

I won't ruin the delight of watching the whole thing yourself, but suffice to say, their joy is contagious. If this is what happens when "traditional" families are destroyed by gay couples, then sign me up.

Tell me again why this is so dangerous to the world?

2 comments:

Ed Marksberry said...

That's pretty cool, thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

Yea, I can never figure out how so much hate is aimed at people just being people. I bet THAT family sticks together through thick and thin.
Great to see! Thanks!

Wil