Sunday, June 3, 2007

Damn You, Dennis Kucinich

Dammit, dammit, dammit.

If I put my money where my mouth is, my money where my heart is, my money on what I actually believe, I would sell my house, my car, my furniture, and my clothes, cash out my retirement and write one big check to Dennis Kucinich.

Yeah, yeah, Ralph Nader, blah, blah, blah.

Fuck it.

Dennis Kucinich is on television right now this minute reading my goddamn mind!

  • Out of Iraq This Instant
  • Single Payer Healthcare
  • Money for the Troops, Not Stupid Weapons Systems
  • Voluntary National Service
  • Human Rights
  • Civil Rights
  • Restore American Values
  • Global Peace

Shutup, Dennis!

I can't stand it. He has no chance. No chance, NO CHANCE, NO CHANCE!

And the main reason he has no chance is that people like me, who agree with everything he says, who are sitting here tonight sobbing while he speaks our hearts, refuse to support him because he has no chance.

Damn you, Dennis Kucinich.

2 comments:

Rich Miles said...

Hear, hear, Blue.

I've never voted Republican in my life - but could you imagine a presidential race consisting of Ron Paul (R) and Dennis Kucinich (D)?

It would actually amount to a real choice, wouldn't it? Or at least more or less so. I'd still have some problems with some of Paul's social issue stances.

As opposed to the multiplicity of lessers of several evils we are faced with now.

Thanks for a clear statement of the problem, at least. Sometimes, that's the most we can hope for, I guess...

Anonymous said...

Trying to comment on the Kucinich has no chance post....you're right, he has no chance because his supporters won't support him because they feel he has no chance. Twisted, self-destructive logic. Try getting off your ass and starting a local support group...and official group via his web-site or a meetup group or something.

I support Ron Paul, but like Dennis also, and like that he & Ron have just put forth a bill to de-fund the war & bring our troops home. I started an RP group and we are growing. Start a DK group at Meetup, dude - you have DOZENS of people interested, so why is nobody stepping up to the plate to start the group? I'm ready to join forces with you to get their names out NOW. So step up now and we can work together.

The alternative is to complain and do nothing.